There are many facets to being LGBT. Here is some information that may help you in your identity:
- Coming Out - Many people come out as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender during university. Here's a guide to how to go about it and issues you need to consider.
- Sexual health - With Sexually Transmitted Infection rates soaring, you need to protect yourself. Read up on sources of free lube, condoms, dental dams and STD checks.
- Relationships - It seems to be an automatic assumption of many that you will be sleeping around at university, but what if you want to have a relationship? Take a look here.
- LGBT and faith - A major problem for many people in accepting their sexuality is what their religion has to say. Read up on LGBT-friendly faiths and alternate interpretations of scripture.
- Don't Let the Door Hit You on the Way Out - Encouraging coming out and how to go about it.
page revision: 9, last edited: 26 Jul 2009 16:16